Thursday 18 September 2008

Audiojack : September DJ Mix


I make no bones about being a big fan of Audiojack - I love their lightness of touch & the way they're able to craft an infectious groove out of very little indeed, without being in any way allied to straight up BORING drip-drip-mnml. Long live the Jackers.

1. Sven Van Hees – It's so Real (Den Hetrix Remix)

2. Stimming – Una Pena (Original Mix)

3. Minimono – Ratman (Hugo Remix)

4. Matthew Dear – Dog Days (DJ Sneak's 420 Dog Remix)

5. Broombeck – Mono Turn (Original Mix)

6. Shusi Khijada – Breaking the Bass (Original Mix)

7. King Unique – Dirty (Paulo Mojo Remix)

8. Noir & Martin Thomson – Lessons (Audiojack Remix)

9. Default – Reflex (Original Mix)

10. Onionz – Nothin but Love (Tiger Stripes Remix)


Audiojack : Promo Mix : September 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree sHack I've Dl'd quite a few of their mixes and I love their progressions..one of the few acts I'd go see live 4 sure!