Monday 31 August 2009

Jaimie Fanatic: Tech-Funk Mix (August 09)




Seeing that Jaimie Fanatic called his new promo mix tech-funk and regarding the quality of his work, we thought it was a good occasion to have a feature and a little interview here.

Q: Who are you ?

A: My name is Jaimie Fanatic, living in Amsterdam and signed to Mad Decent. Releasing on Mad Decent, Dim Mak and Southern Fried records.

Q: What is this mix ?

A: This is my first mix to show that there is more to me than just hard loud noise music. Which is still the main focus of my music and what I like most. But I like this too, a lot! This mix is actually pretty mellow and funky but still has that Jaimie Fanatic twist to it.. I just hope you guys like it!!

Q: What’s floating your boat these days ?

A: Just did 3 remixes for Dim Mak: The Willowz, Diplo vs Laidback Luke and Malente vs Azzido Da Bass.. I'm setting up a tour in USA right now and will be touring Australia soon too. Also working on my album which is half finished. I'm actually gonna sing on it myself.. bare with me!! Oh and not to forget. I just handed in my remixes for Flo-Rida & Nelly Furtado, Jet and The Gossip!!

Q: What can we expect from you in the near future ?

A: Now that I've moved to Amsterdam I am more focussed on my career. So with that in mind I am expecting some musical growth. Hence the new mix, a broader perspective of who i am and what I do. You will hear this all in new remixes.


1) Mike Doc - Lost Tribes
2) Cevin Fisher - The Freaks Come Out (2009 Idiotproof Remix)
3) Momma's Boy - Maldito Nino (Tom Flynns - Big Momma Remix)
4) Justin Martin & Claude Vonstroke - Beat That Bird
5) Neuroxyde & Doomwork - Jazzy Stuff
6) Ali Kuru - Wassa (Julien Chaptal Remix)
7) Neuroxyde - Yebo Yebo (Neuroxyde From Berlin Rework)
8) Doomwork & Aliya Moore - Frist Vibe
9) Solo (UK) - Joga Bola
10) Rivastarr - Ghengis Clan (Gatinha)
11) Fake Blood - Fix Your Accent
12) Muzzaik - Mando
13) Francis Preve & Wolfgang Gartner - Yin
14) Solo (UK) - The Big Stef
15) Dim & Tai - Lyposuct (Noob Remix)

DOWNLOAD

http://www.myspace.com/jaimiefanatic

No comments: