Monday 3 August 2009

Danny Darko aka The Kootz - Candid Mix August 09

A nice funky techy housey mix I made the other night on the fly and it turned out quite well so I decided to share it with my fellow manifesto bloggers.

For those who don't know me you can call me Dan. I have been deejaying all sorts of genres for 7 years and producing for about 2 years. I'm mainly concentrating now on developing a techno and house style to my music and I aspire to be a successful DJ and producer one day.

You can check out my tunes and other DJ mixes @ http://soundcloud.com/danny-darko . Here is the mix. Enjoy:

1. DJ T - Rituality
2. Daniel Steinberg - Bailando
3. Momma's Boy - Maldito Nino (Tom Flynn's Big Momma Remix)
4. Thomas Schumacher - Picanha
5. Meyland, Visti - Yes Maam All Nite Long (Trentemoller Remix)
6. Modul - The Black
7. Magnus Wanscher - Trill
8. Patrick M, DJ Wady - Hulk (Steve Lawler's Idiosyncratic Remix)
9. Mutant Clan, Santos - Kenesai
10. Jet Project - Bamboo Fire (Worthy Remix)
11. Emerson Todd, Tim Green - Exercise

No comments: