Tuesday 3 February 2009

Worthy Wonk


Ah I do love me some wonkybird, and there's none more 'Worthy' (see what I did there...?) than, um, Worthy. Fire up the Get The Curse podcast & grab the fodder.

1. Uto Karem - Trentatre - sci -tec
2. Jon Gurd - Fire in Me - killawatt
3. un known
4. Matt Star - Kuhle Fliege (Hugo Remix) - International Freakshow
5. Miss Jools - La Luna - Mobilee
6. Fuzzy Hair - Yebele - We Love Muzik
7. Emerson Todd - My Eyes (Worthy's Blurry Cornea REmix) - Anabatic
8. Mike Monday - I am Plankton (D. Pezzner Remix) - OM
9. Yankee Zulu - Natori - Anabatic
10. Toni D. & Luciano Esse - Istanbul (Format B Remix) - Stardust Rec.
11. Zombie Disco Squad - The Dance - Dirtybird
12. Worthy - Ah Chord - Trapez Ltd.
13. Kaiserdisco - A Traction - Micro.Fon
14. Robert Babicz -Zero - treibstoff

DOWNLOAD

No comments: