Monday 13 October 2008

Lovefest 2008 (Part Two)



The Opening of Vandal's set at Lovefest, 2008

Well it's been a week since I was about to board a flight back from San Francisco, after what really was an excellent weekend. I don't want to ramble on about it at great length as I thought I'd just let the videos do the talking (thank fuck ... sighs of relief coarse through teh intraweb).... plus, ever since then I've been suffering with a severe dose of sinusitis.



I filmed this myself at the end of my set ...

More footage to follow - I did a bit of a video documentary piece for some cool people whilst I was out there, so hopefully we'll host that shortly too. A big shout goes out once again to Syd and all the revellers for putting on such a spectacular show as this aerial shot shows.


All I can say is Bring On Burning Man, 2009 ... I will almost certainly be there next year for the first time & judging by what I've seen, it's rather akin to what happens when Lovefest goes feral. Watch this space ....




Rennie Pilgrem, closing out the Opel float




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unREAL!! it would be so fucking awesome to see you at burning man. those videos were amazing... keep making people happy!!! :)