Thursday, 23 July 2009
A new name to us here @ TFM towers, Salon Kitty are a DJ/Producer duo comprising of Jaymin Doe & Mids (Nick). Both Aussie expats now living in the UK, they are responsible for a series of wicked parties going under the 'Dim Sum' banner.
"Rather than the most upfront, new tunes we put together more of a personal mix with some older tunes, some edits and an original track. It represents the sounds that influence us and make us groove."
Indeed it does.
1. Jas -Hitchhiking (Streetlife Originals Message To The People Dub)
2. 4 Vini & Elizabeth Troy - Forever Young (Freq Nasty & B.L.I.M. Mix)
3. Brothers Bud vs THC - Feel like Dancin' (Madox's Space Disco Mix)
4. Ricky Stone & Timo Garcia - Control The Universe
5. Splitloop - Release Remove
6. Hyperion - Gotta Hold It
7. Modeselektor - Silikon (Salon Kitty's We Love Boobies Edit)
8. Elite Force - Peyote Road (AMB Mix)
9. Wahi - More Soul Please (Robert Babicz Remix)
10. Oliver Koletzki - Technica Salsa
11. SM-Trax - ... Is Calling (SM In Motion Vocal Mix)
12. Lee Coombs - Future Sound Of Retro (2008 Remix)
13. Salon Kitty - Block Rock
14. Mightyfools - Addict (Heavyfeet Remix)
15. Unit 4 - Bodydub (Tiefschwarz Remix)
16. Layo & Bushwacka - Things Change (Deep Mix)
17. Kris B, Nosmo - One For The Road (Tiger Stripes Remix)
18. Mount Kimbie - Maybes
Salon Kitty on Myspace
Dim Sum Events