Sunday 8 August 2010

U&A Wickerman Sessions #01 : Calvertron



The whole U&A family took over a Big Top at Scotland's most excellent Wickerman Festival a couple of weeks back & smashed it both nights, with killer sets from Zodiac Cartel, The Loops of Fury, Mike Hulme, Vandal, Rektchordz, Simon Jackson, Resistance, and this massive workout from Calvertron. Calvertron also has a BANGING new single out & rising fast on the Beatport charts this week - check it out HERE

WICKERMAN SESSIONS #01 : CALVERTRON : DIRECT DOWNLOAD

Calvertron Live @ Wickerman July 2010 [U&A BigTop] by U&A Recordings

Calvertron Interview

Have you been to Wickerman before and can you describe it for people that haven’t had the pleasure?
Thousands of people, great atmosphere, cool acts, the U&A tent was rocking! (and packed)


What current track is your weapon of choice at the moment?
The latest release on my label (came out this week) made by me and my cousin (Paul Calver) entitled - 'Calvertron & Qalvr - Raw 2 Da Floor' seems to be doing the business at my gigs!

Whats your next big show coming up you would like to tell everyone about?
I've got some great gigs coming up in August in places like Vancouver, Sicily, Denver but I'm really excited about a show Will Bailey and I are playing as 'Twocker' at the Kosmic Festival in LA. It's my 1st time in LA and the 1st Twocker set since 2008.

What is your all-time favourite u&a track and why?
'We Don't Play That' (Aniki Remix) is pretty sick!

Anything else you would like to add?
I'd Like to say a HUGE thanks to everyone involved with the U&A tent at Wickerman for doing such an amazing job, Shack for booking me and Simon and LJ for the kind hospitality. Hope to come back again!


U&A FACEBOOK GROUP
U&A TWITTER
CALVERTRON FACEBOOK

Meanwhile you can grab a whole load of FREE 320k downloads from U&A artists including Elite Force > HERE

No comments: