Thursday 11 June 2009

Beethoven Vs Gartner = epic F.A.I.L.



Yes, Wolfgang Gartner is an exceptional talent and a grand producer of the Bigroom Gospel according to Miles Dyson, but his chart-topping neo-classical fusion of Ludwig's pompous & anthemic Symphony#5 with his own, er pompous & anthemic house fayre, is woeful, woeful, WOEFUL and W.R.O.N.G on every conceivable level.

Whatever next? Skream doing the dubstep wobble-over on Peer Gynt ... or Switch tackling the harpsichord-wankery of JS Bach. Hmmmm.

5 comments:

Mr Hyde said...

I agree with you Mr Force, then dont. But then i went for a mix and played some ZC tracks alongside it and then decided to just delete this track from Serato! Ah well!

stevemangled said...

Come on Shack, i was hoping to see u conducting it from behind the decks at Carry On tomorrow night!!

elite force said...

If I'm mashed enough I might conduct someone else playing it ...

stevemangled said...

well it wont be me and it certainly wont be resistance...
i'll be too busy conducting myself badly!

Jackson said...

You know, I also was really disappointed with this. Reminded me of a unoriginal Deadmau5 track tbh.